Kaval Power provides turnkey EPC solutions to its clients in India. Our capabilities in EPC include:
- Site Evaluation & Development
- Pre-feasibility Studies, Technical Due Diligence
- Energy Yield Assessment
- Assessment of PV Technology
- Design & Sizing of the PV Power Plants
- Equipment Selection (PV Modules, Inverters, Transformers etc.)
- Detailed project report (DPR)
- Turnkey Projects: End-to-end Solutions.
Armed with these capabilities, Kaval Power has entered into EPC agreements with private players for the development of solar plants. We deploy state-of-the-art technologies to engineer and commission solar projects all over the country.
The services of the proposed Solar Power plant also include
- Fencing for Equipment (optional).
- Foundation for Module Mounting Structure.
- Control Room Building (optional).
- Cable Trenches
- Excavated Earthen Storm Water Drainage, if required.
- Insurance and Transport during Construction Period (optional)
- Insurance for all Personnel associated with implementation of the project.
- Marine cum Erection Insurance.
- Transit Insurance